The CCS Compliance Training Program includes all of the following:
- Facilitates the education and application of the seven basic elements required by the Office of Inspector General (OIG).
- Assists you in the creation and production of a written Compliance Manual addressing compliance issues.
- Guides you in the creation and organization of your practice’s Confidential Compliance Records. The CCR is the documentation representing your office’s step by step PROCESS in becoming compliant.
- Administers the tools to create and produce a written HIPAA Program addressing specific privacy and security issues often experienced within a chiropractic office.
- Provides you with ongoing training and education of employees and healthcare providers to address common areas of compliance issues, OIG Special Alerts, or known changes in federal, state, or local carrier policies and guidelines.
- And finally, assists you in providing annual HIPAA training to all employees in accordance to the Office of Civil Rights guidelines.
So what does that mean in simple terms?
You begin the program when you receive your Compliance Manual and some of the introductory components. This is just the beginning of your manual. You will continue to build this manual week by week as you train and implement new policies in your office with our guidance.
At the same time your TEAM will be receiving a new online training module either weekly or every other week (depending on the assignment and time needed to create new habits in your office.) Our goal is to give you just enough to keep you moving in a direction of compliance without BURDENING your office and team and taking the focus away from giving excellent care to your patients.
We are different from other companies as we don’t just sell the manual and leave you on your own. We continue to work with you and your team to address questions that come up. We also send out updates when needed as rulings and industry changes are made. We share the mistakes and lessons of others so you don’t have to experience the same pain. Our ongoing monthly training calls provide continuing education and clarification to aid in keeping good compliant practices in the forefront of your business while serving your patient’s needs.
How much is the membership program?
The cost of the program is $199 per month. Our goal was to create something that not only was priced so that it was affordable for everyone, but also was something that clinics could take part in and know they are getting better, while still focusing on giving great care to their patients
What if I’m not sure this is the right program for me?
First, it’s important to know that you can quit at anytime. If you don’t find value in continuing, you just let us know. But if you aren’t sure you want to even start, but want to check us out, take us for a TEST DRIVE!
To take the “test drive” you don’t have to provide any payment information, or even an email address. We just don’t believe you should have to get sucked into a marketing funnel just to try us out!
Please contact Dr. Jeff Sandquist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-558-1578 with any questions about the program or help getting signed-up.
Don’t wait until your office is being audited or scrutinized to do something different about compliance in your office. Start taking action steps now!